Creating a Word Cloud for a specific YouTube Video's Comments
Click Avatar image
- You should be on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfqk63CbhCZy2c2bX4A7NPA
Click YouTube Studio
- You should be on https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCfqk63CbhCZy2c2bX4A7NPA
- You should be on https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCnz9g4qoDBHLGJwLPuoI5kw/videos/upload?filter=%5B%5D&sort=%7B%22columnType%22%3A%22date%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22DESCENDING%22%7D
Click details (pencil) for the video you want
- You should be on https://studio.youtube.com/video/GEH4VESWTXI/edit
- You should be on https://studio.youtube.com/video/GEH4VESWTXI/comments/inbox?filter=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22ENGAGED_STATUS%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22COMMENT_CATEGORY_NOT_ENGAGED%22%7D%5D
Description: Use TubeBuddy to create a word cloud from the comments on a specific video to gain insights on what your viewers are commenting about.
Total steps: 6
Time to complete: 1 min
Do more, in less time.
Shortcuts for everything on the internet.